Some Words about Pass Plus
What is Pass Plus? Well, Pass Plus driving courses are specially designed to help newly qualified drivers improve their skills and safety on the roads. The practical training courses take at least 6 hours to complete and are most beneficial in the first year of driving. The course must be taken with the help of an approved driving instructor to help you deal with all the specifications comprehensively. Some benefits of pass plus courses are-
• Some people think that they are ready for anything after passing their test but it’s not true, as without proper driving tuition you cannot improve your driving ability. Pass Plus courses help you overcome any obstacles that may still be in the way, even after passing your test.
• The course imparts valuable knowledge to each driver to help them learn new skills and techniques seamlessly. Pass Plus improves the anticipation of the driver by making them alert which ultimately reduces the risks of accidents on the road.
• Pass plus also offers advanced courses for new drivers to make them more competent on motorways. They will help you learn how to drive safely on motorways while building up your confidence.
• Night driving can be an intimidating experience. Now, you can boost your confidence with these courses while driving after dark. The module helps you to deal with the correct use of head lights and road signs to avoid mishaps during driving at night.
• Urban driving can be difficult with a lot of vehicles around you. So brushing up on your clutch control and observational skills will help you with even the most complex of junctions, underpasses and busy roads.
If you have just passed but still think you need extra help from an Experienced Driving Instructor than contact Admiral Driving School in Leeds. They will help you overcome your nerves and become a better driver in no time!